Thursday, October 13, 2011


Currently Reading... Just Finished.
So I know I just did one of these, but I’m celebrating my new (temporary) library card! I actually got two of the books I wanted!

Currently Reading:Dragon Tears, Dean Koontz.
This is some random book my boyfriend had, and it’s really not a fantasy at all despite the name. But it is strange enough so far; I’m only 50 pages in so I can’t say what this book will be like. Koontz certainly has an interesting way of describing things. 
The Girl Who Kicked the Hornet’s Nest, Stieg Larsson.
Finally I have the third in the series to read!! I wasn’t expecting there to be even more characters to be introduced to, but hey, there you go. The one thing you have to remember about these books: the intrigue always goes deeper.
Kushiel’s Chosen, Jacqueline Carey. 
I swear I’ve read this once before but for the life of me I can’t remember the plot or anything. It’s been so long that I just plain forget. I know Phedre goes off on more crazy adventures and that’s good enough to get me interested.
Now and always, I love recommendations, does anyone have any?

No comments:

Post a Comment